WeddingsWe offer beautiful venues for both ceremonies and receptions. Gorman Heritage Farm is the perfect location to celebrate a bright future!
We offer beautiful venues for both ceremony and reception.
Our West Lawn offers charming views of our Children’s Garden for ceremony
Pavilion & Marquee Tent will accommodate guests for a ceremony or reception
Our Sunflower Field has limited seasonal availability for premium wedding ceremonies only
Use of the GHF tables & chairs (set up and take down not included)
Rental time of the property is 8 hours (additional time may be added in one-hour increments)
Gorman Heritage Farm Staff Member(s) on site
All set-up, tear-down and cleanup is the responsibility of the renter
Small Wedding - up to 100 guests - $2,000
Large Wedding - 101-225 guests - $3,500
Premium Wedding in Sunflower Field - up to 125 guests - $5,000
- Additional hour(s) $200.00 per hour
- Ordained Minister to Officiate Wedding
- Ceremony: $100.00
- Rehearsal: $50.00
- 1 hour Mule-drawn Wagon Ride $300.00. Each additional hour $150.00
- 1 hour Hayride $150.00. Each additional hour $100.00
- Use of fire pit with attendant $150.00
- Haybales $4.00 each
- Use of Sunflower Room for Bridal Party Pre-Event Prep Only: $250.00
- Use of Sunflower Room or Pavilion for Rehearsal Dinner $750.00 (4 hours including setup and cleanup)
- Flowers from Cutting Garden .50/stem or sunflowers $1/stem
Deposit & Payment
A $500 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your date. A $500 refundable credit card security deposit is required at least 30 days in advance of the event. Full payment is due at least 30 days before the event. Payment can be made by cash, check or card.
Gorman Heritage Farm cannot make guarantees of any kind, nor provide refunds in the case of weather related cancellation. We reserve the right to remove any guest behaving in a disruptive or dangerous manner and to enlist the assistance of the Evendale Police if needed.
Please respect our nonprofit educational farm and leave all spaces as you found them.
No glitter, confetti or balloons are allowed on Farm property.