Group Cooking ClassesLooking for something new and fun to do with friends, family, and/or co-workers? Consider private group cooking classes at Gorman Heritage Farm for your next birthday party, corporate team building event, garden club outing, or family adventure. Book a group cooking class today!
POSSIBLE CLASS TOPICS:
- Pasta Making
- Kid's Cooking
- Seasonal Dinner* (add an extra $5 per person)
- Other options available by request. Additional charges may apply.
- Hands-on and demonstration cooking instruction using locally produced ingredients
- Includes all ingredients and tools
- Full meal
- Tamales, pasta, or crepes to take home (not applicable with seasonal dinner)
- Take home packet filled with recipes, local resources, history, and the agriculture behind some of the ingredients
- You are welcome to provide your own beverages.
We offer group private classes July - December based on the Farm’s availability. Please email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-563-6663 for more details and to schedule a class. Please register for a class at least 2 weeks prior to your desired date.
6 - 8 students: $50 per student
9 - 13 students: $45 per student
14 - 18 students: $40 per student
* add an extra $5 per person for the seasonal dinner. Additional charges may apply for other class options.
With a $200 deposit, we will hold your date for the class. If you need to cancel, and you cancel at least 2 weeks prior to your class, we will give you a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. If you need to cancel within 2 weeks of your class, we will hold your deposit. In the event that Gorman Heritage Farm has to cancel the class, we will issue a full refund with no processing fee.